Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hardboiled/Noir Writers Complete

That's a wrap on the Hardboiled/Noir Writers series. Thanks again, everyone who came back week after week to read it, I appreciate it. Here's the whole thing, compiled at one site, just for convenience sake. Hardboiled/Noir: Writers Complete.

Stick around, because in the next couple of days I'll be talking about the next multi-part series I have planned for Psycho-Noir-- and if you thought this last one was a big project, you ain't seen nothin' yet.

2 comments:

  1. Loved it, will be on board for the next one, whatever it might be.

    mood

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a super series, Heath and one I'll come back to as a very handy reference tool. Looking forward to the next series as well.

    BTW I recently downloaded TBH to my Kindle and it is high up on my TBR list - really looking forward to it.

    Best, Alan.

    ReplyDelete